Sego Lily is pleased to announce that the 4 support groups in ASL is now available for the Utah Deaf community! It will begin October through December 2016 and again in the spring from April-June 2017. The purpose of support groups is to provide victims and survivors support, a safe place to talk, and tools on how to heal from abuse. How do you know you qualify for support group? Here are a few questions for you to help you decide:
- Are you Deaf, Hard of Hearing or Deaf-Blind?
- Have you experienced physical abuse? (in the past or present)
- Have you been raped, molested, or sexually assaulted?
- Have you been stalked?
- Have you been abused psychologically? (verbal and mental)
- Do you feel your life is still affected by the abuse you experienced?
If you’ve answered “yes” to 2 or more of the above, then you qualify! If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
SUPPORT GROUPS AVAILABLE FALL/WINTER 2016